It's All About You!
Corrine Fuentes Pilates offers a unique approach to the Pilates repertoire. As a Biomechanics and Movement Specialist, Corrine helps people become healthy and pain-free through movement re-education and rehabilitation.
Corrine works with people who need a step-by-step, personalized approach. She teaches them proper, safe and effective movement as they rebuild their bodies for better function. Her areas of expertise over the last 15 years have included Pilates instruction, functional anatomy, biomechanics and post-rehabilitative exercise.
The studio is located in Everittstown, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, with ample parking and easy access from Frenchtown, Milford, Pittstown, Clinton and Flemington. All sessions are taught by Corrine.
- Reformer and mat classes for both group and private instruction
- Pre-surgery prehab
- Post-surgery rehab
- Autoimmune / inflammatory disease support and intervention
- Osteoporosis / Osteopenia programming
- Vestibular system support and fall prevention
- Improved balance, breathing and posture
- Release of tension in muscles and joints
- Increased overall strength
- Learn safe and effective movement mechanics
- Move mindfully throughout your day
- Feel centered and connected so you can be at your best every day
Ask about home or office training!
to help clients achieve optimal health and well-being by teaching mindful, effective movement and using a layered, step-by-step process to build strong bodies. I am committed to nurturing long-term relationships and crafting personalized programs in order to help clients achieve a pain-free body and realize their full potential.