Body Harmonics Pilates studios and Teacher Education is an internationally recognized teacher training facility based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Corrine Fuentes Pilates studios and teacher training is the U.S. Northeast/East Coast affiliate of Body Harmonics.
Body Harmonics Teacher Training program offers both Mat and Equipment training programs, extensive continuing education courses as well as advanced specialist diplomas. The programs are comprehensive and meet all of the PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) international standard guidelines.
The Benefits of Body Harmonics Teacher Training
- Thorough instruction by highly-trained teachers.
- Being a part of a highly respected establishment in the health and fitness industry.
- Emphasis on continued education so that you may always be on the cutting edge of new concepts, ideas and technology.
- Understand the concept of movement by actively interacting with others, and allowing for the building of confidence.
- Being trained in one of the most comprehensive programs worldwide with the added benefit of 45 plus continued education courses.
- Having the option to become a specialist in, at present, three different specialist careers.
- Support for all students through services in advising, business development and networking with other Body Harmonics movement specialists.
You may choose your training in a private tutorial or in a class setting. Please inquire about additional Body Harmonics courses offered in New Jersey.